Scientific team quest or teambuidings
We will not tell you about the history of the introductory words of team-building and its relevance. Consider the most popular tasks that put customers in front of a corporate teambuilding organizers and a few of our ideas to solve these problems.
Scientific teambuilding and quest team assignments with real chemical experiments using liquid nitrogen, such tasks can not be solved without teamwork!
- How best to boost the effectiveness of employees with new marketing tools
- With what emphasize innovative companies
- How best to unite the team
Often, these questions are asked of us launching a new product and promotion program.
To solve these problems, we have picked a fairly simple interactive learning, developing team work of participants, and also developed a tasks:
Case #2 – a vivid represantation of the brand
- “Rocket”. Participants act as team building constructors. Launch and build rockets using different fuel systems
- Task “War with guns.” The entertaining part, participants are required to bring down the target with the help of the smoky guns.
- Creative components companies
- The composition of chemical elements that are present in the brand
This case developed in the participants:
- Creative imagination and creative approach
- The ability to make quick decisions in extreme conditions
- Skills of non-verbal communication
The program involved entertaining elements. In this example, the station with ice cream, participants need to come up with their own recipe and preparation technology using liquid nitrogen. Ice cream can be any flavor, for example peppermint or apple when the colors of the company logo is present green color. Case №3 – the smartest
- Identify smart team members for the Award
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of participants and teams as a whole
- Develop a sense of responsibility
Such a quest suited for personnel fast food chains, restaurants and other companies with a large number of serving staff. In order to motivate the participants, as the main prize could be bonuses or certificates. The program aims to:
- Experience in collaboration with logical thinking
- The ability to find unusual properties of common objects
- The ability to experiment